opportunity awaits unemployed graduates who wish to explore their different fields as they will meet and work alongside great minds at the City of Joburg program 2022.
This will be the best thing to happen to many graduates as it will be a dream come through and a stepping stone to greatness, The City of Joburg program is designed to help graduates.
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Internship Closing Date: 10 May 2022
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Environmental & Infrastructure Service Department (EISD) has the following Internship opportunities available for a period NOT exceeding eighteen (18) months.
• Matric plus a Diploma in Administrative or equivalent qualification registered at SAQA 5 / 6
• WHEREAS the institution envisages extending the training of the student by adding a
practical or experiential training discipline hereinafter referred to as “training”, namely in the
field of Administration as part of the existing courses/studies.
• Computer literacy – MS Office Applications,
• Ages between 18 – 35 years; and
• Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.