OOU Admissions List is out It is out! Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) has released its 2021/2022 academic session’s first and second, third, fourth, and fifth batch admission list. Students who participated during OOU’s OOU, Ago Iwoye, post UTME screening exercise are now able to verify the status of their application online free!
The administration of Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago Iwoye, Ogun State has announced the publication of the admission lists for the 1st, 2nd 3rd, 4th, and 5th list of admissions for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Candidates who participated in the post UTME screening exercise and have applied for Direct Entry can now check their admission status on the internet.
- MAPOLY Admission Requirements 2022/2023
- Trinity Polytechnic Admission Requirements 2022/2023
- FULAFIA Admission Requirements 2022/2023
How to Check OOU Admission List Online
Follow the easy steps that are outlined below to check the Admission List of OOU online:
- Go to the OOU admission status checking portal at https://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission/login.php.
- Input your JAMB Registration number as well as your password (For the first time you can use your SURNAME for your password) in the columns provided.
- Then then, hit on the “Login” button to access your OOU admission status.
Note: This announcement is to inform candidates who are being considered for admission for the 2021/2022 Session, that the Admission Exam has been placed on hold. Candidates who are affected are advised to immediately upload their O’level results through the JAMB Portal, accept their Admission Offers, and print the Admission Letter. It is imperative that only candidates who have followed these instructions will be considered further by the university.
Candidates who have not yet been admitted must be aware that admission is still in process and should regularly go to the JAMB website and the University website to see their admissions status.
You could also follow the following outline to determine the status of your OOU application via the JAMB portal:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Log in to your Jamb profile using the username you chose and your password.
- Scroll down and look for and select the “Check Admission Status” tab.
- Choose the Exam year and enter your registration number into the appropriate columns.
- Then, click “Check Admission Status” to view information about your OOU admissions status.
We wish all the applicants warm welcome who made the OOU admissions list!.
You can Share the Post: If feel this post could be of use to someone else, please use the sharing buttons below!